Gluten-Free Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices of ham
- 8 Tablespoons swiss cheese
- parsley to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, onion powder, and garlic powder together.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the beaten egg and then directly into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the breaded chicken breasts onto the greased casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and place one piece of ham and 2 Tablespoons of cheese on top of each piece of chicken. Top with parsley.
- Bake the chicken breasts for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
This gluten-free chicken cordon bleu recipe is perfect for family meals around the holiday season.
The recipe is fancy enough to impress any palate and it’s easy enough to make that anyone can throw it together and get it in your oven before guest arrive.
So what’s not to love about this ooey gooey cheesy recipe?
Well absolutely nothing unless you are lactose-intolerant like me.
BUT, because of LACTAID® which now has Fast Act Caplets I have no problems downing this meal in complete happiness.
I’ve been using Lactaid products from Walmart for over 10 years now for my digestive issues with all those cheesy recipes like my gluten-free ham and cheese hot pockets and my gluten-free pumpkin mac and cheese.
They are the only thing that I have found that work to help with my symptoms and come in very convenient single-pill pouches so they are easy to discretely carry with me and fit in small purses and pockets.
Look for a coupon in your 11/6 Sunday paper too to save up to $3 on IMODIUM®, PEPCID® and LACTAID®!