These bacon wrapped pineapple bites with sriracha lime glaze are an easy to-put-together appetizer for any party. Juicy pineapple is wrapped up in thick-cut applewood smoked bacon and then drizzled with a sriracha lime glaze before being baked in the oven to sweet and savory perfection!
Easy Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bites:
One thing is for sure… New Year’s Eve is fast approaching so my holiday spread is in full preparation. First on my list…. these bacon wrapped pineapple bites with sriracha lime glaze!
What’s not to love? They are quick to put together, they make your house smell amazing, and your friends will still be talking about them well into January!
My palate has well been acquainted with bacon wrapped water chestnuts and bacon wrapped pieces o’ chicken throughout the years. Yup, they are good. But then I had an idea about throwing in some juicy pineapple chunks (possibly starting my New Year’s resolution a day early by adding in fruits and veggies into places they aren’t normally found?!?)…. And this delicious treat was made (after 3 burnt attempts…but who’s counting, right? Now I have the recipe perfect to share with you!)
These will definitely be the hit of any party! I feel so sneaky trying to slip in some healthy-ish fruit on New Year’s Eve. I am finishing up this coming week’s’ posts of healthy big-flavored dishes starting with a delicious broccoli recipe. It’ll be up on the 1st! I hope you have a fun and safe NYE and are excited about the coming year!
Pairings for Bacon Pineapple Bites:
Well if you’re at a party and you’ve got the munchies, you’ll definitely want to have these pineapple bites around, nestled right next to the perfectly paired fingerfoods that compliment the sweetness and acidity from the pineapple, the savory from the bacon, and the zest from the glaze.
I’d definitely hang out and graze at a party table full of these bacon-wrapped bites with Cream Cheese Sausage balls, Taco Cheese Crisps, Caprese Tomato Bites, Savory Air Fryer Chicken Legs, Pimento Cheese Jalapeno Poppers, Ceasar Salad Parmesan Cups, or try your hand at even more toothpicks, with the ever-amazing Cranberry BBQ-Glazed Meatballs!
Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bite Ingredients:
- medium pineapple, cut into 1 chunks
- thick-cut bacon, each slice cut into thirds
- light brown sugar
- sriracha sauce
- lime juice
- gluten-free soy sauce
- green onion for garnish
This post may contain affiliate links to items I use in my recipes. Please read my disclosure.
What type of toothpicks or skewers should I use?
I highly recommend oven safe products here!
How to make bacon wrapped pineapple bites:
For a detailed list of directions, scroll down to find the full recipe card.
- Prep your oven and cookware. Preheat your oven to 400*F. Spray a 4-sided baking sheet with gluten-free cooking spray or rub a bit of olive oil.
- Wrap your pineapple pieces. Wrap each third of bacon around a pineapple chunk. Place a toothpick into each center and place on the baking sheet.
- Finish off with the glaze! In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, honey, sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce together. Drizzle over the bacon wrapped pineapple pieces.
- Bake to prefection. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is fully cooked
How to store leftover bacon-wrapped pineapple bites:
You will highlt likely not have any type of leftover from this dish whatsoever. The plate or serving platter will also most likely be licked clean.
If, however, I am mistaken and you do happen to have leftovers that you would like to safely store, simply place your leftover bacon pineapple bites in an airtight container in the fridge once cooled completely, for up to 2 days.
How to reheat leftover pineapple bites:
To reheat any leftover bacon wrapped pineapple bites, easily place your reheats in a microwave-safe dish, covered, in the microwave and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Once the 30 seconds are up, open your microwave and carefully test to see how hot your pineapple bites are.
Depending on the microwave you use, your bacon bites may be hot as all get out, OR, they may need an additional 15-30 seconds in the microwave on high.
More delicious recipes with bacon:
- Bacon Walnut Brussel Spouts
- Bacon Mushroom Truffle Mac and Cheese
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Bacon Bourbon Maple Popcorn
- Bacon Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- Pumpkin Sage Meatball Lettuce Wraps + Hot Bacon Vinaigrette
- 1 inch medium pineapple, cut into 1 chunks
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon, each slice cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP sriracha sauce
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP gluten free soy sauce
- green onion for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400*F. Spray a 4-sided baking sheet with gluten-free cooking spray or rub a bit of olive oil.
- Wrap each third of bacon around a pineapple chunk. Place a toothpick into each center and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, honey, sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce together. Drizzle over the bacon wrapped pineapple pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is fully cooked
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 36 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 249mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g