Easy Spicy Thai Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers sliced and the quartered
- 2 jalapeños de-seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sugar snap peas cut into halves
- 1 green bell pepper de-seeded and diced
- 1/2 raw sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- salt to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine all other ingredients (except almond slices) in a large bowl.
- Toss the veggie mix with the vinegar mixture until evenly coated. Let chill in refrigerator.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle with more cilantro and ENJOY y'all!
And here is yet another recipe that was just too amazingly tasty for me to let it pass by readers on account of really bad photos.
So I updated the photos but kept a few of the original ones so that I could look back and see how far my photography has come when I need a pick me up. So if you want to see what I’m talking about…. enjoy the images below. 🙂