These gluten-free southern glazed pork chops are an easy 5-ingredient recipe that combines the sweetness of brown sugar with the spiciness of cayenne pepper. A few minutes marinating and then quickly kissed on the grill, these southern glazed pork chops create a tender, juicy, flavorful meal in just minutes!
- 6 thick pork chops
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a bowl.
- Rub the dry mixture onto both sides of the pork chops.
- Allow the rub to turn into a glaze by allowing the pork chops to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grill pork chops thoroughly and enjoy! Easy peasy y'all!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Saturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 30g
We grill these southern glazed pork chops over medium-high heat for about 6-7 minutes on each side. Use your best judgment because all grills vary.
Make sure the internal temperature of your southern glazed pork chops reaches 145*F before taking them off the grill. We like to use a meat fork that measures the temperature for you, like this digital fork thermometer.
Thanks for stopping in friends!
The links on this page may be affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links helps support BlessHerHeartYall.com without any additional costs to you.