This pomegranate cranberry mojito recipe tastes just as it looks – juicy, sweet, refreshing, and light! With only a few simple ingredients, these cocktails are perfect for your winter holiday parties and for ringing in the new year! Cheers!
I think that the majority of us get our eyes stuck on a fancy cocktail at a party or restaurant.
I’m definitely the one that asks the waiter what my neighboring table is drinking because I need to have it simply because of it’s pretty presentation.
This pomegranate cranberry mojito is one of those eye-catching drinks that once others see it, will be asking about it until they have one of their own.
Not only is this winter refresher delicious because of it’s in-season pomegranate and cranberry fruit tossed inside, but the combination of lime and mint muddled in gives this flavor-packed mojito something to be talked about well into July.
Let’s be honest here… I will likely still be making this mojito in July…. it’s that kind of good.
Not only does this cocktail have all these amazing flavors, but the burst of pink and green colors will liven up anyone’s interest that tried to walk past them.
They are perfect for any Christmas or holiday party and you can’t forget about ringing in the New Year in style.
They’re cute in fancy champagne flutes, traditional tumblers, or even mason jars. I wouldn’t recommend muddling the ingredients in just any glass however.
Keep it safe and muddle only in heavy duty glasses and transfer the drinks into fancy stemware just before serving. Muddle responsibly. 😉
Pomegranate Cranberry Mojito
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime sliced
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- In a large pitcher, muddle the sugar, mint, and lime slices.
- Add in the lime juice, rum, cranberry juice, and sparkling water and stir.
- Gently drop in the cranberries and pomegranate arils.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the mojitos into each glass. Enjoy responsibly!
Pomegranate Cranberry Mojito Tips:
- This recipe can easily be tailored into a mocktail by removing the rum and adding in 1 extra cup of sparkling water.
- If you don’t have a muddler you can use the fat end of an ice cream scooper when you are in a bind. Been there y’all.
- Here is the easiest way I have found to deseed a pomegranate.