This Mini Peanut Butter + Jelly Banana Bread Loaves post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Welchs #WelchsChia #CollectiveBias
Moist gluten free mini peanut butter + jelly banana bread loaves are generously drizzled with Welch’s Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread and all natural peanut butter for the perfect individualized breakfast!
Good morning friends! I have got the best recipe for y’all this morning.
This banana bread recipe is requested by my family ever since I started making Gluten Free Banana Bread Donuts for them.
When I made it Christmas morning at my brother’s request, he once again said “I can’t believe how moist and soft this banana bread is”.
When I can win my own brother over with a gluten free recipe I know that I’ve struck gold.
Then when I feel like upping my game and drizzle on peanut butter and jelly to individualized mini loaves… well then I feel like I’ve won the lottery….twice.
These individual mini loaves of moist banana bread can be customized with as much Welch’s Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread and peanut butter as you want!
The Chia Fruit Spread that’s drizzled on top of these loaves has a definite “wow” factor! They’re perfect for brunches or served at showers when you want to impress.
I’m no snitch, I won’t tell your friends that this recipe is ridic easy.
But who am I kidding… in my house we eat these suckers for dessert too…. in our pj’s…. being our not-fancy selves.
After you eat your first bite you’ll think the dessert idea is a fab idea too.
Mini Peanut Butter + Jelly Banana Bread Loaves (Gluten Free)
Moist gluten free mini peanut butter + jelly banana bread loaves are generously drizzled with Welch's Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread and all natural peanut butter for the perfect individualized breakfast!
- 2/3 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2.5 very ripe bananas mashed
- Welch's Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread
- peanut butter
Preheat your oven to 350*F. Place your mini loaf tins on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine the flours, granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs, water, butter, and bananas in a large mixing bowl. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
Add the batter to the mini loaf cups, filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 21-23 minutes (it's 21 minutes in my oven) or until the edges of the loaves turn a nice golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Drizzle a large spoonful of Welch's Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread and dollop of all-natural peanut butter over each mini loaf before eating. Enjoy!
Mini peanut butter + jelly banana bread loaves tips:
- You can find the Welch’s Chia Strawberry Fruit Spread at Kroger (where you can also get the concord grape flavor too)
- It’s a natural strawberry spread with added chia seeds (more than 700 chia seeds in each serving) and is a delicious way to incorporate chia seeds into your diet.
- There is no high fructose corn syrup, non-GMO, no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives!
Thanks for stopping in friends!