A colorful fall peach salad that is packed full of nutrients and a punch of flavor in every bite. The rosemary maple vinaigrette is slightly sweet and tart and savory. This salad is quick enough to make for a busy weeknight and easy enough to impress guests at a party!
This is by far “THE showstopper” of all showstopper salads on BHHY.
It’s got so many beautiful fall colors.
And then there’s the fall flavors.
I LOVE peaches in the summer but aren’t they terrific in the fall too?
And there’s those blackberries.
And I piled on the crisp onion, crunchy almond slices, and straight-outta-the-oven hot bacon crumbles too.
It adds an “Oh my yum!” factor.
Then there’s the rosemary maple vinaigrette that compliments the fresh juicy ingredients with a herbal sweetness with the slightest bit of a tangy finish.
You can put this entire salad together in under 5 minutes, vinaigrette included.
The messier the presentation, the prettier of an effect.
Just top ingredients on top of ingredients. It’ll look stellar and impress guests even before it hits their mouths!
Fall Peach Salad + Rosemary Maple Vinaigrette
- 1 bag chopped kale
- 1 peach sliced thin
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ small red onion sliced
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup goat cheese crumbles or more!
- 1 cup almond pieces
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 TBSP maple syrup
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the vinaigrette, combine all the dressing ingredients together and mix well.
To make the salad, place the chopped kale in a large serving bowl.
Sprinkle on all other ingredients and then drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Fall Peach Salad + Rosemary Maple Vinaigrette Tips:
- Any leftover vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. It may solidify under the chilly conditions, so allowing it a few minutes to warm up to room temperature will fix the issue.
- To make this dairy-free and/or paleo, omit any cheese.
- To make vegan, omit any bacon.