This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Evolution Fresh®. All opinions are 100% mine.
January 26th is National Green Juice Day. Celebrate responsibly by knowing which green juices are the best to keep your healthy lifestyle in check!
Happy National Green Juice Day y’all!
You didn’t know that there was a National Green Juice Day?
Well… there is and it’s today.
So now that you're all caught up, let’s celebrate why today is such a great day.
There’s been almost a whole month of everyone on the planet focusing and obsessing over bettered health and nutrition, me being one of them. So guilty.
I know how hard it can be to either A. fall off the healthy eating / fitness bandwagon, or B. go the entire opposite route and become obsessive with healthy eating and exercise. Both scenarios can become unhealthy very quickly.
What if there was an option to continue your journey of a healthier you but with a simple and easy way to make it happen?
So here’s what I’m getting at. Green juice.
Green juice has been a staple in my life for a while now.
Many mornings my belly is filled with a green juice or smoothie. It fuels my body with nutrients it needs in a healthy way, one sip at a time.
There’s just some vegetables that I HATE eating with a passion, but with a simple green juice or smoothie, they go down the hatch with ease.
And how easy is it to get your hands on a green juice of choice?
Many mornings (or afternoons for a power snack) I wake up that blender and start tossing leafy greens and seasonal sweet fruits in. I keep the palate happy by changing up the produce selection so I don’t get bored.
If I’m strapped for time or just don’t feel like making a green juice for myself, there are many green juice options at your local grocery store for you to gulp.
BUT, if you go the route of store-bought green juice, just be forewarned… there are healthy imposters out there everywhere!
Many are loaded with sugar for taste or chemicals with big long names. Yuck!
Then there’s the juicing process.
Many green juice companies use heat to make their product, compromising the nutrients coming out of the fruits and vegetables or changing flavors.
Not cool, so not cool.
Then there’s green juice companies like Evolution Fresh® who are changing the way with cold-pressed juices...
Evolution Fresh cold-presses their delicious juices using high-pressure processing to help protect the taste and nutrients of the fruits and vegetables they bring into the juicery. No artificial colors or flavors. Just your favorite produce, sourced to taste as close to fresh picked as possible.
Their juices are sold at your local grocery store and at select Starbucks stores available near you and each bottle of green juice contains over a serving of veggies (except the Super Green and Protein Power Greens varieties). My favorite three options are their Smooth Greens & Kale, Green Devotion, and Essential Greens flavors.
Evolution Fresh wants to help everyone "sip in a brighter direction" by inspiring people to thrive through small steps that can make a big impact on your health and happiness, focusing in on:
- Nutrition: Small choices can make a big impact. Balanced meals and healthy food swaps can help give you the energy you need to power through the day. Consider swapping out a higher-fat salad dressing with a homemade vinaigrette version made with fresh juice.
- Hydration: Fatigue is often a common symptom of dehydration or other deficits. Maintain your energy levels and beat the afternoon slump by hydrating regularly.
- Sleep: Getting a good night’s rest can lead to better thinking and healthier choices the next day and allow your body to heal. Aim for 8 hours to kick-start your day with more energy!
- Exercise: Working out will help you make smarter food choices throughout the day and help you maintain an overall healthier lifestyle.
- Mindfulness: Spending five minutes each morning being present (praying, meditating, breathing, etc.) can help you start your day on a positive note. Set aside some time for yourself!
The new year is a time to renew our health and wellness goals. Learn more about green juice and Evolution Fresh and help celebrate National Green Juice Day. #MySmallSip Cheers to yummy green juices y'all!