It's here! It's here! The Gluten-Free Comfort Foods Cookbook delivers 101 recipes right to your kitchen. The cookbook is a crave-worthy cookbook of familiar favorites and is available for pre-order right now!
I can't believe that the day is finally here that I can share my BIG secret with you!
No, I'm not pregnant, but I have been busy baking up something at home during quarantine!
This cookbook has literally been blood, sweat, and a few real tears, to get this book to fruition - writing a book is no joke!
Six months of hard work has paid off and now I proudly have a collection of my favorite gluten-free favorites all in one book, to share with you!
I don't know about you, but there is something magical and special about using cookbooks to cook with.
Flipping through pages and looking at the incredible pictures between your fingers can be just so cathartic and relaxing.
Cooking from a cookbook will never go out of style - at least in my household.
And this cookbook is not you ordinary cookbook - I wanted to offer the reader a lot of support, tips, and stories along the way - to help you through your gluten-free journey.
Here are just a couple reasons why I think this book stands out from the rest:
- All but a few recipes have 10 ingredients or fewer
- No wacky, expensive, or hard-to-find ingredients that you'll use once and then it sits in the back of your pantry for years afterwards
- Low-cost, delicious recipes that are gluten-free versions of the comfort foods you know and love!
- Large portion sizes to maximize on effort–cook once, eat twice (or three times!)
- Almost every recipe takes under an hour to make
- Recipes are given labels such as 30-minute recipes, dairy-free, nut-free, etc.
- Charts and helpful info/tips for ingredient substitutions to accommodate allergies or dietary preferences!
These 101 incredible recipes have been in my family for years, or crafted and loved on by my family in my own kitchen.
You won't find these types of gluten-free recipes anywhere else!
Made from scratch, these homemade dishes lack all the gluten, but no one can tell!
Order Your Book:
So.... how do you get your hands on this book???? Great question!
Currently, this book is on sale and you should order it NOW.
So let me tell you why you should be ordering your book.
Thank you so so SO much for your support in this new adventure and I hope that you and your family just LOVE the incredible recipes inside of it!