Garlic Honey Pork Loin + Sweet Bell Pepper Salsa roasts a juicy pork loin in a honey and garlic glaze and tops it off with an easy sweet bell pepper salsa!
I have a love-hate relationship with this sweet and garlicky pork dish.
I LOVE it because it's crazy easy to make. It's so stinking juicy. It's got that slightly sweet pork vibe going on. It's got major perks.
I hate it because when I'm clumsy, my clumsiness takes it out on the glorious sweet bell pepper salsa.
My clumsiness decides to drop the salsa all over my kitchen floor....TWICE.... in one day.
Third time's a charm because as you can see, the sweet bell pepper salsa finally made it's debut.
Which is good because the topping takes this dish over the top y'all.
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 pork loin, 1.5 - 2 #
- ½ cup honey
- 1.5 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1.5 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, or brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400*F. Place 1 tablespoon olive oil in the bottom of a oven safe baking dish and place the pork loin in the middle of the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the honey, minced garlic, and garlic powder and pour over the pork loin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven to cook (cook according to package instructions).
- In a medium bowl combine the bell pepper, onion, coconut sugar and ½ tablespoon olive oil together. Set aside.
- Five minutes before taking the pork loin out of the oven place the glazed bell pepper salsa over top the pork and allow to cook all together in the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before carving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400
So do what I say and not as I do because you are gonna want to have this sweet bell pepper salsa to top off this honey and garlic masterpiece. Try your hardest not to spill the salsa - mmmmk?