This Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork Ribs recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetGrillingAmerica #CollectiveBias #Walmart
Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork Ribs are an amazing summer dish that combines tropical citrus flavors with savory cuban-inspired spices, and refreshing hints of mint, cilantro, and parsley to finish! The quick chimichurri drizzle adds an herbal garlicky kick to this grilled recipe!
I still get asked if grilling ribs is as easy as I make it sound online and my answer is always YES.
Part of the trick is the quality of meat that you choose…
I always gravitate towards Smithfield Extra Tender Pork St Louis Style Ribs from Walmart.
These pork ribs are always tender, always juicy, and always grill up perfectly.
Championship Pitmasters use Smithfield Fresh Pork in their competitions and on their backyard grill; because they know when the quality of the meat matters most which is why they use Smithfield Fresh Pork.
These cuban mojo marinated pork ribs are perfect for entertaining on the backyard grill and easy enough for a weeknight treat.
Actually no matter which recipe you choose Smithfield Fresh Pork is perfect any night on the grill, whether a great weeknight meal or getting together to barbecue with family and friends.
An easy Cuban mojo marinade is made by combining fresh orange juice and lime juice, cilantro and mint leaves, red pepper flakes and ground cumin.
The Smithfield Pork Ribs are marinated overnight in the Cuban mojo marinade and then the ribs are grilled on the grill over medium heat for 1.5-2 hours.
While the ribs are sizzling on the grill, the chimichurri sauce is made by combining fresh parsley and cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and more lime juice.
Once the ribs are done, they are removed from the heat and allowed to cool before being drizzled with chimichurri and devoured.
How easy is that y’all?!?
Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork Ribs + Chimichurri
- 1 package Smithfield Extra Tender Pork St Louis Style Ribs
Cuban Mojo Marinade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves chopped
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 TBSP dried chopped oregano
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 3 TBSP lime juice
- red pepper flakes for spice optional
- Combine all Cuban Mojo Marinade ingredients together, open your Smithfield Fresh Pork package and smother the ribs in the marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Remove from fridge and place on a grill over medium heat. Grill for 1.5-2 hours or until the ribs are cooked until completely cooked. Flipping the ribs every once in a while (about every 30 minutes) will help them cook evenly.
- While the ribs are cooking, combine all chimichurri ingredients together in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency. Once the ribs are off the grill, drizzle the chimichurri sauce over the ribs and enjoy!
Make sure to check out the Hero of the Grill Contest and Sweepstakes at SmithfieldGetGrilling.com where you can share and nominate who inspired you to get grilling for a chance for your hero to win $5,000!
Not to mention you can enjoy great grilling content and enter for a chance to win prizes EVERY DAY!
For more grilling content also visit Facebook/CookingWithSmithfield
Thanks for stopping in friends!
I partnered with Smithfield®, a brand I personally recommend to friends and family for this post. Thank you for continuing to support me, BHHY, and the brands that help make this site possible.