This 3-ingredient skinny peppermint stick milkshake uses healthy ingredients to make thick, creamy, minty shakes in just seconds! Quick…. go grab your blender!
I have to be very honest with y’all….
I just made these for the first time the other day. These skinny peppermint stick milkshakes were an idea I came up with last winter but they didn’t come to fruition until this past week.
I substituted the traditional shake’s milk and ice cream with almond milk and frozen non-fat greek yogurt and added a splash of peppermint extract for good measure.
The results are a thick, creamy, minty masterpiece.
But the slurpable treat doesn’t make it far.
Today I made them on my kitchen island and that’s about as far as they got before all four shakes disappeared in a couple of thirsty hands.
I did get a few seconds to snap some pictures with my new blogging camera that Alex got me for Christmas. Eeeeek!
But again, these bad boys didn’t make it off the kitchen counter so y’all get the visual of a stark white formica countertop and a messy blender as picture backdrops.
Why????? Because these skinny peppermint stick milkshakes are too good not to share with y’all but also too good to let sit around for “pretty pictures” IRL.
- 4 cups non-fat greek yogurt, frozen
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp pure peppermint extract
- whipped cream, coconut cream, crushed peppermint candies, or candy canes as garnishes
- Combine the greek yogurt, almond milk, and peppermint extract in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in cups of choice and top with garnishes if desired. ENjoy!