Healthy Super Bowl Game Day Dip Ingredients:
- 16oz. package of Velveeta Cheese Spread or similar
- 1 pound of cooked ground turkey or chicken (I chose chicken for this post but both are tasty)
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Red Pepper Flakes and Sirracha as spice depending on preference. I load this dip up with spice. Increases that metabolism for bikini season!
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Honey (I was gifted a quart of fresh honey from a friend. Can you say “yum!” ?
- 2 cups Salsa
- Sliced Bell Peppers for dipping
- Cook and brown the ground turkey or chicken.
- Add all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or high for 1 hour, or until melted and warm.
- Enjoy your football game with a healthier option!
- The leftovers are great to store in the freezer and reheat for later!
Thanks for stopping in friends!