- 4 cups Fresh Kale, chopped into large pieces
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt, or less. I usually go with a little more than 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all three ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet, making sure that the kale is spaced in a single thin layer on the pan. Bake for 13-14 minutes, or until the leaves become crispy to the touch and before they start to brown (once brown, the kale will taste bitter!).