Southern Seaside Crab Dip
This southern seaside crab dip combines gluten-free heart-healthy crab with melty cheese, diced tomatoes and peppers, and sweet corn kernels for a delicious and easy dip that everyone loves!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 4 oz of GF cream cheese spread
- 2 cups of sweet corn kernels
- 8 oz swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup diced tomatoes + jalapenos
- 1/2 cup GF plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 - 1 cup Crab Classic meat depending on how much crab you like!
- 4 TBSP GF crumbles (crushed croutons bread crumbs, crackers, etc)
- 1/4 TBSP butter melted
- 1/4 tsp parsley chopped
Preheat your oven to 375*F and grease a 9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, corn, swiss cheese, tomatoes, greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, and Crab Classic together. Place this mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
Sprinkle the top with paprika, extra shredded cheese, and GF crumbles (combine the GF crushed crumbles with the melted butter and parsley!).
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the crab dip is bubbly and turning golden brown along the sides.
Allow to cool for a few minutes before digging in!