Looking to find ways to surprise your husband? Well, you are in the right place! We all need to surprise our other halves every once in a while, myself included. I am guilty of not continuously dating my husband when I really should date and surprise him more.
So I created a list. A list of things I have done, things I have heard from girlfriends, things I think would be a great silly, sexy, or simple ways to date him. Some of these items on the list have been tried and tested, while others are still on the to-do list. Either way, these are some great silly, sexy, and simple ideas to surprise your hubby with.
And don’t think you would do any of these ideas? Neither would your husband then. So surprise him!
Ways To Surprise Your Husband- Silly:
- Make him his favorite dessert in the shape of, or in the colors of his fav sports team. Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to look great, in my case it will not, but it’s funny to see the effort! He’ll appreciate it and it’s edible. #winwin
- Go on a mini-vacation for the weekend. Maybe to that weird bavarian village in the middle of nowhere Georgia. #BeenThereDoneThat #WeirdAndFunny
- Have a lazy day in and rent/buy/borrow his favorite funny movies. Watch and laugh with him.
- Stage a lucky day: stuff $1 lottery tickets into silly locations that he will find throughout the day.
Ways To Surprise Your Husband- Sexy:
- Sleep naked
- Buy yourself new lingerie and wear it without telling him anything
- Cook dinner in that new lingerie, or just wear an apron (please don’t burn yourself!)
- Leave him a sexy note in his car or send him a sexy text
- Shower together. Because it saves water #InsertWinkyFace
Ways To Surprise Your Husband- Simple:
- Make him king for the day. Make him coffee and breakfast before he leaves for work, clean the house while he is away, make his favorite meal for dinner.
- Give him a scalp or back rub
- Send him a love note, sticky note, or text. Just a quick reminder that you’re thinking of him. #AwwSoCute
- Mend something that he loves that is broken. That holey pair of jeans that he’s had for 8 years. Go fix them or have them fixed by someone who can.
- Show an interest in his hobby. Do a little research and blow his mind!
- Show up to his work with lunch! Surprise lunches are the best.
- Arrange a guys night-in for him. Invite his friends over to watch the game, order their pizzas, chill the beer. Then head out for a bit so that the bros can have some bro time.
Okay y’all, what other ideas have I forgotten to put this list?!?