Cayenne Glazed Pork Chops
- 6 thick pork chops
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a bowl.
- Rub the dry mixture onto both sides of the pork chops.
- Allow the rub to turn into a glaze by allowing the pork chops to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grill pork chops thoroughly and enjoy! Easy peasy y'all!
We grill these bad boys over med-high heat for about 6-7 minutes on each side. Use your best judgment as to when your chops are fully cooked as all grills vary.