Easy and fresh pork breakfast tacos are a simple and healthy option to make for a filling 30-minute breakfast that the whole family will love! Juicy and tender pork pieces from our sponsor Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork are mixed with fluffy scrambled eggs, crisp chopped vegetables, and fresh cilantro pieces!
These pork breakfast tacos are just another pork favorite in a long pork lineup here on BHHY.
It’s not just the other white meat to me.
It’s THE meat.
When I got the chance to partner with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork at Walmart to showcase their Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin I got
pretty really giddy at the fact that I would be adding this pork breakfast taco recipe to the BHHY library.
It’s needed to make it’s appearance on these pages for some time now.
Most people don’t think of pork tenderloin when they think of breakfast.
Who sticks tenderloin in their tacos?
Well don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.
These pork pieces don’t get any more tender or juicier. SO that’s why they are here on these amazing pork breakfast tacos.
The pork tenderloin makes the dish.
Not only do these breakfast tacos use juicy pieces of lightly flavored tenderloin, but they pack a punch of flavor with their fresh vegetables and herbs.
Hey there lover.
Of course there is the fluffy eggs…
Add a splash of milk to make your eggs as fluffy and light as ours are.
Then heat your corn tortillas on a warm skillet for a minute or two to make them conform to all of the delicious bits that you will be over-stuffing inside of them.
Fresh Pork Breakfast Tacos
- 1 package Smithfield Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 2 TBSP milk
- cherry tomatoes halved
- bell pepper diced
- salsa, shredded cheese, and fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
- 1 bag corn tortillas
Roast the pork loin according to package instructions until fully cooked. I will sometimes cut my tenderloin into three equal halves for a quicker cooking breakfast.
While the pork tenderloin is roasting, scramble your eggs by applying cooking spray or coconut oil to the bottom of a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beaten eggs and milk to the warmed skillet and cook and stir the eggs until soft and fluffy. Remove from heat.
Warm your tortillas in a small skillet over low heat. Once the edges of each tortilla start to bubble up a bit, flip the tortilla over to the other side for an additional 30 seconds before removing, placing them on a plate, and keeping them covered under a towel until ready to eat.
Once the pork is cooked thoroughly, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes before cutting up to small pieces.
To make your pork breakfast tacos, place the scrambled egg in the bottom of a warmed tortilla and top with pork pieces, tomatoes, bell pepper, salsa, cheese, and cilantro. Enjoy while warm!
Tips for these pork breakfast tacos:
- Make your scrambled eggs and heat up your corn tortillas while your pork loin is roasting to save on time. Slice those veggies up during that time too!
- Nonstick skillets will help make clean up of this recipe a breeze.
- How to slice up your pork pieces: I tried slicing the loin into coin slices, chopped in 1″ cubes, and into thin 1/2″ strips and I found that the cubed pieces were easiest to fit inside the small tortillas.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is made from 100% fresh pork with no artificial ingredients, and is slow-marinated and perfectly seasoned in a variety of delicious flavors including the Garlic & Herb flavor.
And now Smithfield is running a great contest!
- How To Enter: Submit your tip on how you get dinner ready in 30 minutes or less using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, for a chance to win a grand prize trip to wine country or hundreds of other great prizes!
- Plus, you can vote on your favorite tips and tricks to achieve real flavor, real fast, and you will be entered to win a $25 gift card.
- For more 30 minute or less recipe inspiration, and to view full contest details, visit www.SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com
Thanks for stopping in friends!
I partnered with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, a brand I personally recommend to friends and family for this post. Thank you for continuing to support me, BHHY, and the brands that help make this site possible.