I have been compensated by Sundown Naturals® and Pollinate Media Group for this post as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sundown Naturals® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GoodnessGiveaway #sharethegoodness http://my-disclosur.es/OBstV
I know that a lot of you are just like me…. you’re probably a busy 30-something girl-on-the-go working full-time with family obligations and possibly squeezing in a hobby or at least some gym time into that crazy day of yours. Oh yeah…. and add in a couple of hours in there for sleep, like maybe five hours. And if you are shaking your head while reading this saying “yes this sounds like my life!” then you are probably ready to hear what tips I have for you in my 10 ways to treat yourself in 5 minutes or less list. So… let’s slow down for a sec, read this list, and then go out and give yourself 5 minutes a day juuuuuust to yourself with no guilty aftertaste. That hectic day will start looking a lot less hectic and that healthy lifestyle that you’ve been trying for will be one step closer. Let’s dive in!
10 Ways To Treat Yourself in 5 Minutes or Less:
- Take a Walk Outside: Getting some fresh air will help you clear your mind and relax. It will also get your body moving and a little exercise is better than no exercise.
- Escape in a Book: Taking a few minutes to dig into a story that takes you away to another place can do wonders for your mind on a crazy day. Try and stay away from job-related books here. Read something that you would want to read if you were on vacation and laying on a white sandy beach.
- Call a Good Friend: Talking to a good friend, catching up, and having a good laugh can help your attitude for the rest of your crazy day. Try to make plans to call or see this friend in the near future so that you have something exciting to look forward to in your calendar.
- Work Toward a Healthy Lifestyle: Pop Sundown Naturals® Gummies! They are a little nutritious and tasty treat that I spotted while shopping at Walmart (I LOVE orange so naturally the packaging caught my eye!). Sundown Naturals® are free of gluten, dairy, and artificial flavors◊. SCORE! This is one easy way to treat your body from the inside out. The vitamins that I am digging, the Adult Multivitamin Gummies with Vitamin D3, come in juicy orange, cherry and grape flavors. I bet that you couldn’t guess my favorite flavor??? ORANGE is bomb! I’ve got some more info about an awesome sweepstakes for you with these bad boys down below!
- Write a Handwritten Letter: One of my favorite things is getting handwritten snail mail sent to the farmhouse. I don’t know what it is about it, but every letter and card I get makes me one happy girl. Send your grandma a card or find a pen pal and go analog!
- Stretch it out: Stretching does a body good. I’m not going to go into great detail about all the different reasons why stretching does a body good, I feel like you are capable of hitting that search button in Google yourself, but I know from experience how amazing and relaxing a few minutes of correct stretching can do for the mind and body. Zen it out!
- Grab a Drink: Coffee that is! Or whatever your thing is. Taking a quick break and heading to your local coffee shop (skip the drive thru if you can!) for a sip can do wonders. Plus, you not only get the delicious drink in your hands, you get the drool-worthy and relaxing aromas too!
- Listen to Music: Insert your favorite music choices here. I don’t care if your choice is to have just one song on repeat (ahem…I’m embarrassingly guilty of this! Anyone else loving Justin Timberlake’s new one???) or a huge mega playlist, listen to music that moves you and you will quickly be vibing a different vibe!
- Paint Your Nails: Doing a little bodywork and making yourself feel good about your appearance can help with your self confidence and help the rest of your day get back on track. Don’t paint your nails? Okay, what about throwing your hair up in a cute bun or freshening up your makeup.
- Window Shop (online!): Because it’s fun to dream about that someday McMansion or that someday cute pair of hind-end shoes! Okay, or that convertible in bright red! Dolla dolla billz y’all. If window shopping ain’t your jam, doing a little old school daydreaming can help take you away for a few minutes and give that head a quick break from reality.
Have a couple of new ideas now? Now you have noooooo excuse not to cut out five minutes of “you time” to treat yourself. And if you are interested in treating yourself to some yummy Sundown Naturals® Gummies then I’ve got the full low-down for ya below:
- You can visit the Sundown Naturals website for more general information and take a short quiz to determine what gummies are best for you at http://www.sundownnaturals.com/gummymatch. Trust me, it’s an easy quiz that you are guaranteed to pass! 😉 You can also visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Insta, or Pinterest for more info.
- I mentioned entering the Goodness Giveaway Sweepstakes earlier. You just need to head to Walmart and purchase at least one Sundown Naturals® vitamin product for a chance to win weekly prize packages and a grand prize! Every week, one winner will be selected to choose from 1 of 4 prize packs – Yogi Pack, Fitness Pack, Foodie Pack, or a $100 Walmart Gift Card. Simply upload a picture of your receipt here and you are entered for a chance to win some incredible prizes now through 11/1. Boom!
- I found the best selection of Sundown Naturals® vitamins at Walmart, so I would recommend stopping in to your neighborhood store to find the greatest selection for your family.
What other ways do you treat yourself in 5 minutes or less that I didn’t get on my list? I’d love to know!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ◊Applies to all products manufactured after 5/1/15. Please check back of label as manufacture dates may vary.